- The DRL Halo is really bright even in full sun light and it goes all the way around the light – not just up the sides.
- The DRL Halo will turn off and flash Amber when indicating. 2 Seconds after indicating it will come back on.
- The light output is amazing.
- In High Beam mode the low beam is also on – this is a setting within the light to ensure maximum brightness in high beam.
- They are indestructible and water proof
- They come with all the wiring harness and canbus load modules required for your car
- You get ADR certification and according to Qld Dept Transport they are the only ADR approved light
- They are made by us here in Melbourne. Always consider buying Australian Made
These are 4″x6″ rectangular headlights and they fit all 4″x6″ rectangular applications such as Toyota Landcruiser 80 and late 60-62 series. Also a lot of trucks and vans have 4×6 lights and they were popular in a lot of cars in the 70’s and 80’s. They are made to suit Australian left side of road so popular in old cars being brought to Australia and both lights are identical so no left or right side lights.
- Headlight amp draw: 3A each.
- Halo amp draw: 0.35A each.