If you select the Toyota option, these lights will come with a pair of Smart CANBUS Load Modules to make the lights compatible with your Toyota.
- The DRL Halo is really bright even in full sun light and it goes all the way around the light – not just up the sides.
- Unlike the standard 7″ LED Lights, the DRL Halo does not flash amber when indicating.
- The light output is amazing.
- In High Beam mode the low beam is also on – this is a setting within the light to ensure maximum brightness in high beam.
- They are indestructible and waterproof
- You get an ADR reference sheet with your purchase and according to Qld Dept Transport they are the only ADR Compliant light.
- They are made by us here in Melbourne. Always consider buying Australian Made.
These are 7″ round headlights and they fit vehicles such as Toyota Landcruiser 40, 60 and 70 series, Nissan GQ Patrol, Holden Torana and H Series. Theoretically, any vehicle with single round lights (2 lights in total) should be compatible with these lights. They are made to suit Australian left side of road so popular in old cars being brought to Australia and both lights are identical so no left or right side lights.